Future Fortunes Slot by Rival Powered Review
Future Fortunes by Rival Gaming is a slot that comes with five reels and 20 paylines. The game features nine regular symbols and three symbols that perform special functions. They are the Wild, the Scatter and the Bonus symbols. The slot features a round of free spins and a bonus game.
The highest reward can be earned for a combinations of five Wilds. The combination will earn you the multiplier of 5,000 bets per line. A series of free spins only consists of five spins and cannot be extended. Every spin, however, will earn you a reward.
How to play Future Fortunes
During the game credits will be converted into coins, which is the in-game currency. You are the one to set your own correlation between credits and coins (called denomination).
Winning combinations are formed starting with the leftmost reel, when identical pictures land on an active line in sequence. The exceptions are the Scatter and the Bonus symbols, which create their own combos once they land anywhere on the reels.
You will find the game's info and the control elements for running the game in the bottom of the screen:
- You can set your coin value in the section with a picture of a coin. Use the +/- buttons to adjust the value in the range between 0.01 and 0.25 credits
- Click Select Coins to set your bet per line. This value can range between 1 and 10. The number selected will be displayed in the Coins section
- Click Select Lines to set the number of active paylines from 1 to 20. This number will be displayed in the Lines section
- Total Bet is the section that displays your total bet in credits. This value is determined by multiplying the number of active paylines by your bet per line, by applying your preselected denomination for credits
- Bet Max — sets the maximum number of active paylines and the maximum bet per line, after which it launches one spin
- Spin — launches one spin with your preset values
- Auto — launches autospins. This option is only available in the real game
- Last Win is the window that displays the winnings that you have earned for the combo landed during one spin. The amount will be indicated in credits
- Balance — displays the amount of credits in your account
Click View Paytable to open an additional window that contains the description of the bonus options, payline patterns and the paytable. Click Options to open the menu with user's settings of graphics and sound effects.
Symbols and multipliers
The paytable lists the multipliers by which the rewards for combos are calculated. A multiplier is a fixed multiplication factor for your bet per line. It is the size of your bet per line that affects the amount of the reward. For example, with a line bet of one coin and the multiplier of 3 you will earn 3 coins as a reward. If you raise your line bet to 10 coins, the reward with the multiplier of 3 will be 30 coins.
These are the multipliers that the regular symbols are playing by:
- The all-seeing eye and the Oracle — 3, 15 and 65 for three, four and five identical pictures respectively
- A wagon of a fortune teller — 4, 20 and 100
- a palm — 5, 25 and 100
- A portrait of Nostradamus — 6, 50 and 150
- A magic 8-ball with predictions — 15, 80 and 300
- A fortune cookie — 20, 90 and 350
- A wizard in a turban — 25, 125 and 400
- A fortune teller — 5, 30, 150 and 500
Besides the regular pictures that create winning combos, the game also features the symbols that perform some special functions:
- The Wild symbol is a crystal ball. Once it lands on the reels, it will substitute for any picture missing in a combo of regular symbols. The Wild can also produce combinations of its own and will earn you a reward of 10, 100, 1,000 and 5,000 line bets for two, three, four or five symbols respectively
- Tarot cards is the Bonus symbol that will trigger a bonus game. To activate it you will have to land at least three of these pictures in any fields on the reels in a random order
- A ouija board is the Scatter that triggers a series of free spins. To launch
- A series of free spins you will have to land three, four or five of these symbols on the reels.
Combinations of Bonus symbols and Scatter symbols cannot be complemented with the Wild symbol.
Regardless of the number of Scatters in a combination (three, four or five), you will still be entitled to five free spins. Your bet value, the number of paylines and the coin value will remain the same as they were before the free spins were launched. There is a number of features that apply to the free spins:
- The Wild symbols will always land in three fields on the third reel
- At least one winning combination is guaranteed upon the completion of each of the five spins
Since the Wild symbol will be landing in stacks during the bonus rounds, the probability of landing several successful combos at a time will increase.
A combination of three, four or five Tarot cards will trigger a bonus mini game. The bonus game consists of several levels of ascending complexity. As complexity increases, your reward will be increasing as well.
One or several cards lying face down will come up in front of you on the game screen. On the first level there will only be two face-down cards, on the second there will be three, on the third — four, and so on. You will have to guess which one of the face-down cards will duplicate the opened one. If the randomly picked card matches the opened one, you will advance to the next level. If not — the game will come to an end. The amount that you have earned at the previous levels will not be lost, but it will be added to your balance as a reward.
Future Fortunes by Rival Gaming is characterised by its lucrative bonus options and big payouts during free spins and the bonus game. The rewards earned from the bonus options will all depend on your preset values. The higher the line bet and the total bet accordingly, the higher the rewards.