Fruit Fall Slot by Greentube Review
Fruit Fall is a classical five-reel slot by Greentube themed to fruits. The slot features the pictures that are associated with the slot's theme. a watermelon, a lemon, cherries, a plum, an orange, grapes, a star and a bell. This fruit slot comes with twenty fixed paylines and two Wild symbols that launch the Cascade bonus round. The best-paying combination in the game is the one that consists of 5 red sevens. It adds 2,000 credits to your account if you have set the maximum bet. The theoretical RTP (Return to Player) in the slot is 93.97%.
How to play Fruit Fall
Once you start the game, you will initially have 500 credits in your balance. The slot's interface comes with a 4x5 game window and a control panel. Before launching the reels, you should set all of the options and study the rules and the paytable.
The panel has the following control buttons for running the game:
- Autoplay — launches the autospins. The reels will keep spinning until you click on the Stop button
- Paytable — opens the paytable. You can view all winning combinations and their respective payouts depending on your current bet
- Lines — shows the number of active paylines. This value will remain unchanged at 20, this is why the +/- buttons are unavailable
- Bet/Line section with the +/- buttons — sets your bet size per each line (from 0.01 to 2)
- Bet Max — a single click launches the reels with the maximum bet (40 credits)
- Start — spins the reels one single time
The Collect button replaces the Start button after winning combinations land on the reels. By clicking on this button you will transfer your winnings to your bonus account
You can also find the following info windows on the control panel:
- Credit — shows the current state of your balance
- Last Win — displays the amount of your latest win
- Bet — displays your total bet per spin
The additional buttons for configuring the sound effects and showing the game in full screen are found above the game window.
Symbols and multipliers of the Fruit Fall online slot
After the reelspin, at least one winning combo of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols may appear on the game screen. Combinations are considered winning if they were formed left to right starting from the first reel.
The slot features 9 basic symbols. These are the payouts that they will earn you when played with the maximum bet:
- Red sevens — 60, 400 and 2,000 credits for the combo of 3, 4 or 5 pictures
- Stars and bells — 40, 200 and 500
- A watermelon and grapes — 20, 100 or 300
- An orange, a plum, a lemon and a cherry — 10, 50 and 200
The Fruit Fall also comes with two Wild symbols depicted as gemstones. Not only do they substitute for the missing symbols in the winning combos, but they also activate the Cascade bonus option.
A bonus round in Fruit Fall
Two Wild symbols landing on the reels simultaneously will trigger the Cascade bonus option. The symbols that have formed the winning combo will disappear and be replaced by the new ones. This will give you an opportunity to land new combinations. The pictures will keep replacing each other until there are no winning combos left on the reels. Every time a pink diamond comes up during the Cascade round, it will multiply your total bet by one unit. So, if 3 to 5 pink diamonds land on the reels simultaneously, they will pay you 3 or 5 times your win.