Online Game Review of Slot Fruit Cocktail by Novomatic
Fruit Cocktail by Novomatic interactive division Greentube is a fruit themed slot. It has 5 reels with 3 symbols on each and up to 9 paylines. Winning combinations can start from either the leftmost or the rightmost reels, there is a Wild, a Scatter symbol which opens an unusual bonus game and an unconventional gamble game.
Fruit Cocktail Bonus Game
When 3 or more Scatter symbols land on the screen, the Bonus Game will be launched. A new screen will appear that resembles a board game, with squares around the outside and three slot reels in the middle. A light moves through the squares around the outside and the slot reels in the middle spin. If the light stops on a fruit that is the same as one of the fruits that have landed on the reels, you will win the following multipliers which are applied to the total bet that was in place before the Bonus Game was launched.
- Fruit Cocktail Logo x100
- Watermelon x70
- Pear x50
- Apple x 20
- Lemon x10
- Peach x 5
- Cherries x2
The amount of symbols that landed and triggered the bonus game will give you different numbers of lives to use during the game. 3, 4 or 5 symbols will give you 1, 2 or 3 lives. If you land on an Exit square will lose you a life, when you have lost all of your lives, the bonus game will be over and you return to the main game.
Symbols And Multipliers
A winning combination is when symbols line up from left to right or right to left starting with the first or last reels, along an active payline. Only the highest win per line will be paid and all multipliers can be found in the paytable for the fruit themed symbols.
The Strawberry is the Scatter symbol, it does not have it´s own multipliers, however if more than 3 symbols land anywhere on the screen, they activate the Bonus Game.
Once you have landed a winning combination you can choose to gamble or collect your winnings. If you choose to gamble, click on the gamble button and a new screen will open showing 5 face down cards. The first card is the Dealer´s card, you have to choose one of the four remaining cards to find one that is higher in number/rank. If successful you will double your winnings and continue to the second round, if unsuccessful you will lose your winnings and return to the main game. You can choose to collect your winnings at any time by clicking on the collect button. Remember during the autoplay mode the gamble round is not available, that is typical for Novomatic Gaminator Slots that you can play online for free at NeonSlots, try out the Gorilla online slot right now.
How to Play the Fruit Cocktail Slot
The control panel of the Fruit Cocktail slot by Greentube is located directly under the reels and has all of the controls and settings for the game. In the credit box you will see your balance in credits. Next to that you will see a larger box where messages such as "Please place your bet", "Good Luck!" and any winning amounts are displayed. Further to the right you will see a box called "Last Win" which displays the amount of your previous win.
Below these boxes you will see:
- Autoplay - use this button to instantly activate the autoplay mode. The reels will keep spinning, using your current bet settings, until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually, as during Autospins this button changes into the "stop" button. During the autoplay mode the gamble round is not available
- Paytable - opens and closes the paytable which shows you the multipliers for all of the symbols. When the paytable is open the Gamble button will change into the "more info" button and every click will take you to the next page of information about the game, bonus rounds and rules
- Lines - click on the - or + boxes to change the number of paylines between 1 and 9
- Bet/Line - clicking on the - or + boxes will change your bet per line
- Bet - shows your current total bet per spin
- Gamble - this is only active when you have landed a winning combination on the screen, you can use this button to take you to the gamble round
- Start - this button will start one spin of the reels with the current bet settings. If a spin is successful this will turn into the "Collect" button - click this if you want to collect your winnings
To the left and right of the reels you will see 9 coloured numbers, which are the paylines. When you change your bet per line or the number of lines, the route of these paylines will be highlighted.
In the top right hand corner of the screen you will see the Exit button, click on this if you wish to leave the game. There is also a help button, which opens a detailed game description by the slot developer Novomatic. Underneath these buttons is a musical note to adjust the background music settings, a speaker icon to switch the sound on or off, an image of a screen with arrows pointing from the left and right sides to the middle, to change the screen to widescreen view and a box with arrows pointing from the centre to each corner, which will open the full-screen mode. Underneath these buttons is a clock showing the current time.
In the top left corner there is Top Up and Pay In, click here to add credits to your account, if you play for real money. Below this is a reel spin counter, which increases every time you spin the reels.
Full terms apply