Faeries Fortune Slot by Microgaming
Faeries Fortune by Microgaming is a classic slot with 5 spinning reels that you can play for free at neonslots.com. It comes with 40 fixed paylines. The online slot comprises special and mega symbols, a bonus round and free spins. The slot is themed to Irish fairy tales.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game|
Bonus Games and Free Spins of the Faeries Fortune Slot
The Faeries Fortune online slot has two bonus rounds - the Castle of Treasures and the Chest. To run them, you need to land certain symbols in the game window.
The first bonus round, Castle of Treasures, is triggered by a combination of 3, 4 or 5 pictures of the fairy landing on the reels. To earn the maximum amount of bonuses for your demo account, you need to collect the keys. For the keys collected in the bonus round, you get a guaranteed reward of 40 to 4,000 times your line bet.
The second bonus round is launched after the pot of gold comes up on the screen. This round takes you to the magic room, where two chests appear in front of you. Your goal is to guess the chest in which gold is hidden. If you are lucky, your bet per line will be multiplied by a big factor - from x80 to x20,000.
You can launch free spins, which can be up to 16, after three or more Scatter symbols come up in the game window. During free spins, your bet remains the same, but the slot still pays it.
Symbols and Multipliers of the Online Slot
In most cases, at least one winning combination of 3 (in some cases 2), 4 or 5 identical symbols lines up on the paylines of the slot after the spin of the reels. Only combinations formed from left to right beginning with the first reel are counted. The following regular symbols are present in the online slot:
- An all-seeing eye. For 2, 3, 4 or 5 such pictures on one payline, you get 2, 20, 100 and 500 times the normal prize, respectively
- An upside down horseshoe, 3, 4 or 5 of these pictures pay you the factors of 10, 50 and 200
- A clover - 8, 30 and 120
- The letter A - 6, 12 and 60
- K - 5, 10 and 50
- Q - 4, 8 and 40
The win for the winning combos listed above is calculated by multiplying the bet per line and the specified multiplier. The special symbols also spinning on the slot reels of Faeries Fortune include:
- Mega symbols - the main pictures that occupy as many as 4, 9 or 16 positions on the screen. To form winning combinations, mega symbols follow general rules, that is, they act as separate boxes
- The Wild symbol. It forms its own combinations, earning you the biggest factors. For 2, 3, 4, and 5 Wild symbols on one payline, your winnings increase 5, 40, 300 and 1,000 times. Also, this symbol replaces any missing picture in a winning combination. The exception is other special symbols
- A gold coin with the words Free Spins is a Scatter symbol. This picture is one of the mega symbols and activates a round of free spins. The maximum number of free spins is 16
- A bonus symbol with the the picture of a fairy - launches the Castle of Treasures round
- The Gold bonus mega symbol - starts the Chest bonus round
Play for free at neonslots.com more slots themed to treasures and learn how to win.
How to Play the Faeries Fortune Online Slot
When the game is launched, 2,000 demo credits are added to your bonus account. To start a spin of the reels on the Faeries fortune online slot by Microgaming, you need to perform a few simple steps:
- Place a bet. Using the +/- buttons, configure the number of credits per line in the range of 0.01 to 1 in the Stake/Line section
- Use the Spin button to start the game
To start the auto spin of the reels with a fixed bet, click the Autoplay button and select the desired number of spins in the auto mode - 5, 10, 15 or 25. Or, you may click on the 5X or 10X button and run the corresponding number of auto spins at once. Their current number is displayed below the Autoplay button. Underneath the game window you can find 2 more info sections that help you to watch the game progress:
- Demo Credits - displays the current number of credits in your account
- Bet - shows the size of the total bet per spin -from 0.4 to 40 credits
- Win - informs you about the size of the most recent prize
To learn about winning combinations and rewards for them, you need to call the paytable with the Paytable button. Above the reels, you will find a sound switch and a button in the form of a question mark, which opens the official rules.