Draglings Online Slot by Yggdrasil
The Draglings video slot has an uncommon game screen because its reels all have different lengths. The first and fifth reels have three fields, the second and fourth have four, and the third has five.
The actual number of paylines is 20, but since this slot allows combinations to land both left to right and right to left, the developers claim that the number of paylines is 40.
The game features three varieties of the Wild symbols: the Regular Wild, the Expanding Wild and the Spreading Wild.
Five Free Spin symbols will get you 75 free spins, during which you can get even more free spins.
The slot features forty paylines, and since they are fixed, you cannot change their number. But you can choose how many credits one spin will cost.
By clicking on the +/- buttons above the Coin Value sign you can adjust your bet per line. This is the list of the choices that you have: 0.005, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.07, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 and 1.0. You can also set the maximum bet by clicking on the Max Bet button.
By clicking on the Spin button in the centre you will launch the reels. The reels can be stopped by pressing the same button again, but by this time this button will turn into the Stop button.
Click on the button with the Play sign and a round arrow to open a scroll-down menu. This is where you can select the number of autospins from among the following options: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1,000 and to infinity (in practice, until you run our of credits).
You will see an arrow in the lower left corner above the developer's logo. By clicking on it you will open a menu containing four items.
- Sound on/off — to enable/disable the sound effects with one click
- Paytable — to open the section containing the payouts for combos, characteristics of the special symbols and payline patterns
- Game rules — to open the window containing the info and rules of the slot
- Game setting — to open the section with the slot's basic settings, which include the following: the quality of graphics, the volume of sound effects and the speed of the reels.
Symbols and multipliers in Draglings
The theme of the Draglings slot is related to the characters of fairy tales and legends — the dragons. This is why the slot's symbols are depicted as dragon's eggs and newly-hatched baby dragons.
All three newly-hatched baby dragons perform the function of the Wild symbol, but each in its own way.
- A blue baby dragon is the most common Wild symbol that replaces any other one except the Free Spin symbol and completes winning combinations
- A purple baby dragon is the Expanding Wild that turns into a fully grown one and takes up the entire reel thereby making it a solid Wild symbol
- A red baby dragon is the Spreading Wild that turns one to four regular symbols of dragon eggs into Wild ones of any kind at random
Regular symbols can be subdivided by their shapes or values into two categories: higher-paying oval-shaped ones and lower-paying ball-shaped ones. Since the combinations are read both left to right and right to left, a winning combo of five symbols will earn you a doubled payout.
Below are the multipliers for landing combos of three, four and five symbols along one payline.
- Green ones — 4, 20, 50
- Purple ones — 4, 25, 60
- Blue ones — 5, 30, 60
- Brown ones — 6, 30, 75
- Green ones — 10, 70, 300
- Purple ones — 15, 100, 400
- Blue ones — 20, 120, 500
- Brown ones — 25, 170, 750
Free spins featured in Draglings
You need to land at least three Free Spin symbols to trigger the bonus game, but the more of these symbols, the better. Three symbols will guarantee you 10 free spins, four will get you 20, and 5 will grant you as many as 75.
You can get some extra free spins in the free spins mode by using the same pattern. Even a pair of Free Spin symbols in this mode will earn you two extra spins. In the bonus game you will get more chances to land Wild symbols.