Dr Enlarge-O Slot by Greentube - Play for Free
Dr Enlarge-O is a slot machine by Novomatic. The slot is about science. The interface of the slot machine consists of 25 permanently active lines, 5 reels and the control panel.
Symbols list includes the Wild and the Scatter. The Wild symbol completes winning combinations and stretches to several neighbouring fields. The Scatter launches 10 free spins. The slot offers a risk game that can be activated after a winning combination lines up.
Bets per line in the demo version of the slot range from 0.02 to 2.00 credits. The biggest prize in the risk game is 25,000 credits if you play with the maximum bet. The payout percentage of the slot machine is 95%.
How to control the Dr Enlarge-O slot machine
Before launching the reels of the slot, you should take a look at the paytable, the rules of the game and also set your bet. All the buttons for controlling the slot are found under the game screen:
- Start begins one spin. Clicking this button again during the spin stops the reels
- Autoplay activates independent spins. The reels will make automatic spins as long as there are credits remaining in your account. But by clicking Stop you can stop the spins. The risk game is unavailable in the auto-spins mode
- Bet/Line with the "-" and "+" buttons sets the bet per line from 0.02 to 2.00
- "-" and "+" in the Lines bar are inactive because all 25 lines of the slot machine are fixed
- Paytable opens a window with rules and payouts for combinations. Information in this window depends on the bet you have set
- Gamble launches the risk game. This button becomes active after a winning combination lines up
- Collect is used to decline the risk game
You can see the following windows above the buttons:
- Credit shows the status of your balance. You get 500 credits in your account at the beginning of the free game
- Last Win shows the number of credits you have won
There are keys for adjusting the sound and a small timer above the screen with the reels.
Symbols and winning combinations
The Dr Enlarge-O slot machine includes 10 common and two bonus symbols.
Common symbols of the slot:
- If the maximum bet is set, different card suits pay 20, 60 or 200 for a combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical pictures
- Curved scissors — 40, 120 or 400
- A bottle — 50, 150 or 500
- A lamp — 60, 200 or 600
- An electrical claw — 80, 250 or 800
- The professor's assistant — 100, 300 or 1,000
- The scientist — 150, 400 or 2,000
A combination should line up along a line from left to right starting with the first reel.
The bonus symbols include:
- Pictures with different monsters are Wild symbols. If a Wild falls under a golden beam it will automatically spread to neighbouring fields. The Wild comes up on the three middle reels only but it can stretch to the side reels of the slot. You will get 200, 600 or 3,000 in winnings with a maximum bet of 50 credits for a series of Wild symbols
- An electric coil is the Scatter. This symbol appears on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels only. 10 free spins will start if as many as three reels are covered with Scatter symbols after the spin
A round of 10 free spins will launch after Scatter symbols appear on the first, third and fifth reels. All credits remain in your account during free spins and winnings for a combination are awarded at your previous bets that were set before the feature was started.
Free spins cannot be restarted on the slot machine.
Each win awarded during ordinary spins can be multiplied in the risk game. The round is started with the Gamble button. Your purpose in the risk game is to guess the colour of the face-down card. It can be black or red. Your winnings will double and you have the right to continue the risk game if you guess the colour correctly. You will lose all your winnings and return to ordinary spins if your choice is wrong.
It is important to take into account that the risk game is not available during auto-spins.
So, the Dr Enlarge-O slot machine not only has simple rules but also bonus symbols, free spins and a risk game.