Dolly Online Slot
Dolly is a slot game developed by Leader and themed to music. The slot's game screen comes with 5 reels and 40 fixed paylines. The slot also features both the expanding and the random Wild symbols. The Bonus symbol that launches Dolly’s Wheel of Wealth bonus round is also listed among the special symbols. The bonus game provides an opportunity to win some extra payouts, to access the round with a choice of pictures or to earn some free spins with the sticky Wild symbol.
In the trial version of the game your bet per spin may range between 0.40 and 20 credits. The maximum multiplier is 500. Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 94.59%.
How to run Dolly
The game starts with learning the rules and setting your bet per spin. Next you launch the reels. The control buttons for running the slot are located under the game screen on a special control panel:
- Spin — launches one single spin and also stops the reels immediately
- Autoplay — starts autospins. You are the one to select the number of autospins from 5 to 100
- The arrow buttons in the Bet section are used for setting your bet per spin from 0.4 to 20 credits
- Info — opens the paytable, the line patterns and the description of the bonus game, you can close this window by clicking on the button that says "Back to Game"
- The button with a note — changes the music played in the background
You can monitor the game by viewing the following info windows:
- Win – displays your previous win
- Total Bet — displays your current bet
- Balance — displays the amount of credits in your account
A combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols landed along one payline left to right will entitle you to a reward.
Symbols and multipliers
The reels of the slot feature both basic and bonus symbols. The former ones produce winning combinations, and the latter ones possess some extended capabilities.
Basic symbols featured in the slot are listed as follows:
- The logo of the game that says "Dolly" in a combo of 3, 4 and 5 identical pictures will pay the multipliers of 50, 150 and 500 respectively
- A microphone — 40, 100 and 400
- A guitar — 30, 75 and 300
- Lips — 25, 60 and 200
- The Ace playing card — 10, 50 and 100
- K — 80, 40 and 8
- Q — 70, 35 and 7
- J — 6, 20 and 50
- 10 — 5, 15 and 30
- 9 — 4, 10 and 25
Rewards for a winning combo are calculated by multiplying its appropriate factor by your line bet.
- The Wild symbol is depicted as the country singer Dolly Parton — once it lands, it expands throughout the entire reel and completes the winning combinations produced by other symbols. If the Wild produces a combo of its own out of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols, you will earn 50, 150 or 500 bets per line respectively
- The Super Extra Wild depicted as a butterfly may randomly land during any spin on either the fourth or the fifth reels. This Wild symbol in itself does not earn you any payouts, but it helps you complement the combinations comprised of other pictures
- The Bonus symbol depicted as a golden wheel launches the bonus round. To activate the bonus round you have to land three Dolly’s Wheels of Wealth on the second, third and fourth reels simultaneously
Dolly’s Wheel of Wealth bonus round
In the bonus round you will see the wheel of fortune that you can launch by clicking on the Spin button. As soon as the wheel stops, you will get one of the three rewards:
- “9 to 5” — a bonus with free spins and a sticky Wild symbol
- Heartbreak Express — the game with a choice of pictures
- Dolly’s Albums — an extra payout
Once you have used up your reward, the wheel will be set in motion again. The wheel may point to the extra payout picture, to the game with the choice of pictures or to the free spins again. But if the wheel stops at the red box, the bonus round will be over.
The “9 to 5” round of free spins in Dolly is launched when the wheel of fortune stops at the picture of a clock. An extra Wild symbol comes up on the reels during the free spins. Once this symbol lands, it will remain in its field until the free spins are over. At the end of the free spins a collection of clocks may come up on the bottom of the game screen. Each clock will hide a certain number of extra free spins.
Heartbreak Express bonus round
Heartbreak Express bonus game where you choose the objects is launched when the wheel of fortune points at the picture of a suitcase. This is when an additional window with suitcases will pop up. You will be asked to choose one of them. If you point at the suitcase with the reward, the game will continue. If you decide to choose the suitcase with the word "Collect" on it, the bonus round will come to an end.
The Dolly slot will appeal to the fans of the musical slots. The key advantage that this slot has is a multilevel bonus round with an opportunity to earn some free spins, extra payouts and other bonuses.