Crazy Chameleons Online Slot by Microgaming - Play for Free
Crazy Chameleons by Microgaming is a slot that comes with 5 reels and 5 paylines. The Wild symbol, once landed on the reels, will contribute to landing more winning combos. The maximum reward for five chameleons will reach 5,000 coins.
Once the Crazy Chameleons slot is loaded, you will initially have 2,000 credits in your game balance. The game also features another in-game currency, which is coins. Coins are used for setting the value of your bet per line.
In Crazy Chameleons your bet per line stays fixed at the value of 1 coin, which will be displayed in the Coins section. If you play all five paylines, your total bet will be 5 coins. You can change the cost of one coin by using the +/- buttons on the left side of the control panel. Your total bet in credits will be displayed in the Bet window. All you do is click Select Lines to change the number of active paylines. The number of paylines will be displayed in the Lines section. By clicking Bet Max you will automatically set the coin value to its maximum and activate all 5 paylines.
The 5x and 10x buttons right next to the Auto Play button will let you launch 5 or 10 autospins respectively, without making any extra adjustments. The Spin window, which appears only in the Expert mode, will show how many autospins have already been completed.
The control panel comes in two different layouts: Regular and Expert. The difference between them is the number of active buttons. The Expert layout has the Auto Play button that will let you adjust the settings for the autospin mode. You can select from the following options in the pop-up window:
- Number of spins to play — the number of autospins
- Number of seconds between spins — a timeframe between launches
- Stop when all spins are complete — to exit the autospin mode once the autospins are completed
- Stop when jackpot is won — to stop the autospins once the jackpot has been won
- Stop if win exceeds or equals — to stop the autospins once your win reaches or exceeds the amount indicated
- Stop on any win — to stop the reels once you win any reward
- Stop if total credits increase by — to stop the autospins once your balance reaches a certain point
- Stop if total credits decrease by — to stop the autospins once your balance goes below a certain point
The reels in regular mode are launched by clicking on the Spin button.
A combination is considered winning if it consists of identical symbols landed on one active payline. Yet at the same time the combination may be read both left to right and right to left. Prerequisites that are essential for qualifying for a reward: one symbol must land on either the first reel or the fifth reel and all symbols must land on neighbouring reels.
Your win for the previous spin will be displayed in the Win window. The balance will be displayed in the Demo Credits window in credits. Click View Paytable to open the paytable that lists all rewards for the corresponding symbols in coins.
Symbols and payouts in Crazy Chameleons
The game features only one special symbol, which is the Wild depicted as a wave with the word "Wild" on it. Once it lands on a payline, it will substitute for any missing symbol to complement the winning combo. At the same time the Wild can replace symbols on several paylines in a row. The Wild does not feature any payouts of its own.
The lowest reward is paid for playing card symbols. 10 and Jack will form a combination when two of these symbols land on a payline. Tens will pay 1, 2, 10 and 100 coins Jacks — 2, 3, 30 and 300 Queens, starting with three symbols on a payline, will pay 4, 40 and 400 coins Kings, starting with three symbols on a payline, will pay 5, 50 and 500 coins
Three, four and five pictures themed to recreation on the beach will pay the following:
- Surfboards — 6, 60 and 600
- Bermuda shorts — 7, 70 and 700
- A seagull — 20, 200 and 2,000
- The Sun — 30, 300 and 3,000
- A chameleon — 50, 500 and 5,000