Britain’s Got Talent Online Slot by Playtech Review
Britain’s Got Talent is an online slot that was developed by Playtech and themed to the TV Show. You have a chance to earn free spins in the Britain’s Got Talent slot, if a combination of three symbols saying Free Spins appear. During the round, several Wild symbols remain in place on the game screen. So let the show begin, relax and get comfortable as you watch the performance during the Live Show Bonus and get some rewards.
|THEME||TV & Films|
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game|
The Live Show Bonus Round
The Live Show Bonus game is triggered when bonus symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5. You have to choose one of three pictures in a pop-up menu:
- Musical Act - starts a round in which you will see the musicians performance
- Dance Act - triggers a bonus round where you watch a troop of dancers
- Novelty Act - activates a round with other participants
When you have made your choice, you will spin a Wheel of Fortune. Click Spin to start it. This bonus wheel consists of eight sections and each of them shows different artists. Once you have chosen your artist, you will see a video with their performance. You will earn a reward both for your artist and the video you have watched. If the judges like your act, you will move to the next level. You can find four x marks at the top of the screen. If more than two x marks turn red, the game will be finished at the current level. There are only three levels:
- Audition - the first one that may get you the multipliers from x7 to x25
- Semi-final - the second that gives you a chance of winning the multipliers from x12 to x100
- Final - the third that earns you the multipliers from x50 to x1,000
You can find a special column to the left of the screen that shows the multiplier of your total bet. Its maximum value is x1,125.
Britain’s Got Talent Free Spins
You will get free spins if you hit a combination of the Free Spins symbols that only land on reels 2, 4 and 5. You can reveal these pictures and get a certain number of free spins. The maximum number of spins is 20 and the minimum is 7. Prior to starting the reels the slot's logo shows up on the screen and fixes some Wilds in random boxes. These Wilds remain until the round stops and your win will be transferred to your account and you will return to the main screen.
Symbols and multipliers in the Britain’s Got Talent Game
You need to form a winning combination that consists of at least three identical pictures to earn credits in the Britain's Got Talent online slot themed to the TV show with the same name. Winning combinations are read from left to right. Below is a list of all pictures and their multipliers for winning combos. Special symbols:
- The Wild symbol is a picture of the Union Jack flag and the word Wild in it. This symbol may show up on any of the five reels and complete a combo by adding to it. You should take into account that the Wild does not work with the Bonus symbol. In addition to the special features, the Wild also multiplies your line bet: three Wilds - x100, four - x1,000 and five - x10,000
- A Bonus symbol is the picture that says Britain’s Got Talent Bonus. This Bonus may land on reels 1, 3 and 5. If three Bonus symbols drop, the Live Show Bonus round will be triggered (see below for detailed info). You will not get payouts for such a combination
- The Free Spins symbol is the picture with a star and the word Free Spins in it. These pictures land only on reels 2, 4 or 5 and get you free spins. The combinations that consist of these symbols do not award you payouts
Other symbols Multipliers are listed for winning combos of 3, 4 and 5 pictures:
- 10 - х4, х10 and х25
- J - х5, х15 or х30
- Q - х6, х20 and х50
- K - х8, х35 or х80
- A - х10, х50 and х100
- A juggler with a yellow background - х30, х100 and х500
- A dancer with a red background - х50, х400 or х1,000
- A singer with a blue background - х70, х600 and х1,500
The above-mentioned values are multiplied by your line bet. When two or more winning combinations appear on the game screen, your win will be paid for each of them.
How to Play the Britain’s Got Talent Slot
Set the number of active paylines in the Lines section prior to starting the game by Playtech. You can choose from 1 to 20 paylines by using the +/- buttons. There are numbered values on both sides of the game screen. Click a certain number to see the paylines positions and set the corresponding number of it. Then you should determine the bet size for one active payline in the Line Bet section. You can bet from 0.01 to 50 credits. Click the green Play button to start the reels.
When you click Autoplay, it will open a window where you choose the number of automatic spins. You can trigger 10, 25, 50 or 99 spins. Click Play to activate the autospin mode. When you want to finish it, click the red flashing button that says Stop. You should keep in mind that you cannot change the number of paylines and your staked credits when the Autoplay mode is on. Click the orange Info button to open a window with the information about the game. It contains the following information: Boxes with the values:
- Lines - the number of active lines
- Line Bet - the line bet
- Win - your current win
- Total Bet - your total bet
- Balance - the number of credits in your account
An info window with game tips is found underneath the reels.
Additional buttons for setting up the gameplay
You can see two buttons on the top right: a speaker and a wrench. The former adjusts the sound effects. The latter opens a section with two buttons Options and Help. Click Options to configure the following settings:
- Disable Warning Messages - enables/disables notifications
- Skip Intro Video - switches on/off the video that is shown before you start the slot
- Fast Play - activates/deactivates the high speed of the reel spins
- Other buttons of this section are unavailable in the trial version of the slot
- Volume - configures the volume of the sound effects
- Game Sounds - enables/disables the sound in the game
- Background Sound - enables/disables the music
- Dealer Voices - enables/disables voice audio
Click Help to open a webpage where all the rules of the game are given in detail.
Britain’s Got Talent is a slot machine of low variance: winning combinations land frequently but the chance to win a big reward is very small and there is a free demo version so you can play for fun.