Bear Tracks Slot by Greentube Review
Bear Tracks by Greentube comes with five reels and 40 paylines. The slot features ten regular symbols and two special ones — the Wild and the Bonus. The game also lets you take an advantage of free spins and the risk game.
The highest-paying combination is five Wilds on one payline. This combo pays 500 line bets as a reward. Maximum number of free spins is 150. Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) in the slot is 95%.
How to play Bear Tracks online
Once the game is loaded, you initially get 500 credits in your account. This amount will be used for placing the bets and paying for the spins. The objective of the game is to increase the amount of credits in your balance by producing the winning combinations. Combinations are formed with 3 to 5 identical symbols. The symbols must line up consecutively starting from the first reel, left to right. To come up with a winning combo, you must land all symbols along one payline.
Use the control panel to adjust the values, launch the spins and monitor the game:
- Lines — sets the number of active paylines from 1 to 40. Use the +/- buttons to change the value
- Bet/Line — sets your bet per line in the range between 0.01 and 2 credits
- Bet — displays your total bet. This value is formed by multiplying the number of active paylines by your bet per line
- Last Win — displays your winnings for one or several combinations that you have earned during the spin
- Credit — displays the amount of credits in your account
- Start — launches one single spin
- Autoplay — launches a series of autospins. Autospins will stop when you click on the same button again or as soon as the funds in your account are depleted
- Gamble — launches the risk game
- Paytable — opens the paytable and the description of game rules
Please keep in mind that the option of launching the risk game in unavailable during the autospin mode. Nor can you change your bet size or the number of active paylines during the autospins. To change these values, exit the autospin mode and make your settings.
Symbols and rewards
The highest-paying symbol featured in the slot is the Wild symbol depicted as the game's logo. A combination of these symbols earns you the multipliers of 50, 150 and 500 for three, four and five logos respectively. The symbols can also substitute for any regular pictures missing in a combo. The function of the Joker applies to all pictures except for the symbol that says "Bonus".
The rest of the symbols do not perform any extra functions. The only function that these symbols carry out is to produce combinations and earn you the rewards. The cost of various combinations is displayed in the paytable. Click on the Paytable button to open it. The rewards will be indicated in credits right away. The figures will change as you change the size of your bet per line.
When playing at the maximum value of your Bet/Line, you will earn the following rewards:
- 10, 30 and 100 credits for three, four and five consecutive pictures of either "10" and "J" respectively
- 10, 40 and 120 — for a "Q" or "K"
- 16, 50 and 150 — for an "A"
- 20, 60 and 200 — for a koala
- 30, 80 and 250 — for a panda
- 30, 90 and 300 — for a black bear
- 40, 100 and 350 — for a brown bear
- 50, 120 and 400 — for a polar bear
What makes this game special is that most of the symbols can land in entire blocks — three or more pictures in a column. For example, one or several reels may all be covered with identical symbols. This is the advantage that will increase your chances to land a winning combo during the spins.
Bear Tracks features yet another special symbol, which is a picture that says "Bonus". The symbol holds no value of its own, yet it can trigger some free spins provided that certain conditions have been complied with.
Free spins are triggered as soon as three Bonus symbols land on the first reel. They will be followed by a series of re-spins, which will land new Bonus symbols that will stay fixed on the reels. Free spins are granted if the entire game screen gets covered by the Bonus symbols during re-spins.
You will initially earn a series of 15 free spins. Special rules are applied during each spin:
- Several identical pictures of a bear must land on the first reel
- If some Wild symbols pop up on the game screen as well as identical pictures of bears in any field on the reels, the symbols stay fixed where they are and a re-spin is launched
- Re-spins will continue until you land new pictures of bears or the Wild symbols
- Once the re-spins are over, all winning combos are counted in and the amount of your winnings for the combos is added to your account, after which a new free spin is launched
You can relaunch a series of free spins after the last free spin if you land the Bonus symbols on the first reel, which will fill the entire game screen during re-spins. Maximum number of free spins launched in a row can reach 150.
If you land at least one winning combo during regular spins, the Gamble button becomes active. By clicking on it you will open an additional screen with the risk game. This is where you have to guess the colour of the suit of the face-down card.
Buttons with colours will be on both sides of the card. The same buttons can be found on the control panel. Your bet in the double-up game is the amount that you have won during the most recent spin. If your answer is correct, this amount will be double. If you are wrong, it will be nullified. If you would like to decline the doubling game, you can click on the Collect button that will appear instead of the Start button.
Bear Tracks by Greentube does not earn you any big awards during a regular game. Your chances of landing the highest-paying combination of Wilds are not that high. But you can increase even the smallest winnings during the risk game. The Bear Trap option is what makes free spins especially lucrative. When this option is active, identical pictures of bears will stay fixed within their fields and re-spins will be launched.