Aztec Princess Slot by Play'n Go - Play for Free
Aztec Princess is a slot by Play'n GO themed to Indian treasure. You will come across a variable number of free spins you can have, the Wild symbol and a bonus round with a guaranteed win which is multiplied by the total bet. The maximum win is 1,000 times the bet per line.
The Aztec Princess slot rules
The Aztec Princess slot comes with the following buttons on the control panel:
- Coin Value — configures the coin value in credits You have 6 options in a range of 0.01–0.25 credits
- Coins — a window with the +/- buttons to set the bet per line in coins You can set from 1 to 5 coins per line
- Lines — the number of paylines active during the spin Use the +/- buttons to configure this number. You can set from 1 to 20 paylines
- The Bet Max button sets the betting parameters to the maximum with a single click, setting the highest number of the active lines and the bet per line However, it doesn't launch a reelspin
- Spin — starts one reelspin
- Pay Table — opens the pay table and game rules
- Auto Play — opens the window with the auto spins settings
Here you can choose from 10 to 50 auto spins and the conditions to stop the reels automatically:
- Any win
- Free spins
- Bonus round
- A win reaching your previously set upper limit or equal to it
- Your balance reaching a set point
During the auto spins, the Auto Play button turns into a section which shows the number of auto spins left.
Just above the reels, you can see the following three windows:
- Coins — the current amount of coins
- Bet — the total bet in coins
- A blank central window which shows the winnings — the total number of coins and how much each line pays
Underneath the game screen, you will see three words: Balance, Bet and Win. These ones display the corresponding numbers in credits (we've had them in coins previously). You have 250 credits in your account when the slot starts. This number doesn't change, whereas the number of coins is variable and depends on its value. It ranges between 25,000 and 2,500 coins (with the lowest and highest values respectively).
Playing this slot is free of charge. The demo version we have on our website is to learn more about the slot and to play for entertainment.
In the bottom left corner of the game screen, you will see three buttons with the following icons:
- A question mark
- A speaker
The first button opens a tab with the game rules. The second one turns off the sound. The third one opens the Settings tab which lets you configure the betting parameters (Coin Value, Coins and Lines), sound and automatic bet adjustment.
The Aztec Princess slot symbols and multipliers
The slot comes with regular and special symbols.
The Wild symbol
A golden picture of a god is the Wild symbol. It substitutes only for the regular symbols to complete the winning combinations. It also forms combos of its own:
- 3 Wilds pay 50 times the bet per line
- 4 Wilds — 500
- 5 Wilds — 5,000
The Bonus symbol is a picture of three sacral skulls.
The Scatter symbol
An Aztec princess picture is the Scatter symbol. Scatter combos starting with 2 symbols pay the following rewards:
- 2 Scatters — 2 times the total bet
- 3 Scatters — 3 times the total bet
- 4 Scatters — 30
- 5 Scatters — 300
The slot features 9 regular symbols:
- A dragon — pays 25, 250 or 1,000 times the bet per line for 3, 4 or 5 symbols respectively
- A jaguar and an eagle — 15, 100 or 500
- A frog — 15, 75 or 250
- Ace and King — 10, 50 or 150
- Queen, Jack and 10 — 5, 25 or 100
All the winning combinations are formed starting with the leftmost reel (except for the Scatter symbol).
Three or more Scatters trigger the free spins. The Scatter symbol acts like the Wild symbol during the free spins. You can't win extra free spins during the round.
You get the following number of free spins for the Scatters:
- 3 Scatters — 15 free spins
- 4 Scatters — 20
- 5 Scatters — 25
The bonus round is activated when three or more Bonus symbols land. You pick one of four skulls. You have three attempts to pick. Each skull is made of one of the four kinds of metal. The more valuable the metal is, the bigger your win:
- Two or three platinum skulls pay 100 or 1,000 times your total bet
- Two or three golden ones — 20 or 200
- Two or three silver ones — 10 or 50
- Two or three bronze ones — 5 or 20
- Any three skulls — 5.