Atomic Age Online Slot by Rival Powered - Game Review & Play Free
The Atomic Age slot comes with 5 reels and 15 paylines. This slot machine by Rival Gaming features 2 bonus rounds. You will see one Wild and two Scatter symbols. The slot is themed to 1960s and the first space discoveries. The maximum multiplier is x7,500.
The Atomic Age online slot gameplay
Atomic Age interface features flexible betting parameters. The controls and information sections are under the reels:
- Last Win is a black circle in which you can see the winnings for the current spin
- Denomination — a light-toned circle with the +/- buttons Click them to set a value between 0.01 and 1. This parameter sets the coin value in credits
- Coins — shows the bet per line in coins
- Select Coins lets you adjust the number of coins By clicking it you can bet from 1 to 5 coins for each line
- The Total Bet window displays the total bet (cost of one spin)
- Select Lines helps you adjust the number of active paylines You can click it to set 1–15 lines
- Lines shows the number of active lines
- Bet Max sets the maximum number of lines and launches one reelspin
- Auto launches auto spins. You can use it in the full version of the game
- Spin starts one reelspin
- Options opens the custom settings window
- Balance shows the amount of credits in your account
Configuring the bet
You should adjust three parameters before playing:
- Bet per line (using Select Coins)
- Number of active paylines (Select Lines). There's another way you can activate the lines — click on the numbers to the right and to the left of the reels. Each number shows the number and arrangement of the line. You activate 15 lines by clicking on 15
The minimum bet is 0.01 credits. To set the minimum bet, the coin value should be 0.01 with the 1-credit bet per line and only one payline active.
The maximum bet is 75 credits. You can reach it with 15 active paylines, a 5-credit bet per line and a coin value of 1 credit.
Starting the reels
You can click any of the three buttons to start a spin of the reels:
- Bet Max
Atomic Age symbols and multipliers
The Atomic Age slot features 11 symbols. They all have different multipliers for the payouts. Three of these have special features.
Combinations are counted from left to right starting with the first reel. Winning combos start with as many as 3 identical symbols.
The payout is calculated in the following way: the bet in coins multiplied by the coin value and the combination's multiplier. If several winning combinations land on the paylines during one spin, the winnings are added up.
Values of symbols
The highest-paying symbol is the flying saucer with the word Wild. Unlike other symbols, it forms combos starting with just two symbols:
- 2 flying saucers pay the 10 multiplier
- Three flying saucers — 200
- Four flying saucers — 1,500
- Five flying saucers — 7,500
The remaining symbols pay lower multipliers:
- A satellite — 15, 80 or 250 for 3, 4 or 5 symbols
- A TV set — 10, 75 or 200
- A gramophone — 10, 75 or 200
- Mineral water — 6, 20 or 80
- Ice cream — 5, 15 or 65
- Jelly — 5, 15 or 65
- A cash register and a pink cabriolet — 1, 2 or 50
The Atomic Age slot comes with three special symbols with different features — the Wild and two Scatter symbols.
The Wild symbol is the picture of the flying saucer. Besides its own combinations, it also substitutes for the lacking symbols in other combos.
The first Scatter symbol is the cash register. Three or more cash registers in the game screen launch the Cash Register bonus. The pink cabriolet is the second Scatter symbol. Three or more cabriolets in the screen trigger the Drive In bonus.
The Scatter symbols are special in that they need not appear on a payline. These symbols land anywhere in the game screen and award the prizes.
The Atomic Age slot bonus rounds
The Atomic Age slot comes with two bonus rounds — Cash Register and Drive In.
The round's description pops up on the screen — pick four items by clicking on them. These items have no price tags, and you should guess the total sum. The total sum should not exceed 1.50.
After picking four items, you сan see the cash receipt — the price and change. The less your change is, the larger is your reward.
The round rules appear in the game screen. Your task is to think of a perfect night date. Choose your character — a man or a woman. Then choose the partner and the movie they should watch. Click on one of the three available posters. Then you'll see your reward in coins.
The Atomic Age slot features a pleasant gameplay with two interactive bonus rounds. The slot lets you make both low and high bets.