Odd One In Online Game by 1x2 Gaming Review
Odd One In is an online card game developed by 1x2 Gaming. The gameplay features a standard deck of 52 playing cards. During every round you place bets similar to the roulette stakes — bet on number, colour, odd or even numbers. You are dealt two cards at a time. The features of your combination (suit, denomination, etc.) are compared to your bet. The possibility to place several bets increases your chances to win.
How to play Odd One In for free
The trial version of Odd One In featured on our website lets you play 50,000 game units during the rounds. The amount is displayed in the Fun section at the bottom of the screen. You need to set the bet, place chips on the game screen and start dealing cards. Use your mouse for all of these purposes:
- Click a game piece of desired denomination (from 0.01 to 100 game units) to set your bet. The amount of bets on one round is limited — you can place up to 200 game units
- Click a field of the game screen (table of bets) to arrange chips according to your settings
- After you have placed the bets, a click on the Clear Chips button allows you to remove all the chips from the game screen and place new bets The Deal button deals playing cards
Your bet and hand are compared automatically once the cards are dealt. You win rewards according to the ratio displayed in the window with the chips. If you lose, all your game units will be wiped out. At the end of the round you can repeat your bet for the the previous deal by clicking the Rebet Chips button or place new stakes by using New Bet. You can view your total bet in the Stake window and your win — in Paid.
Playing cards values and winning hands
Hands in Odd One In are considered to be winning if the amount of points is an odd number. Cards of different ranks earn you the following number of points:
- Cards with figures pay according to their value
- High cards — Jacks, Queens and Kings give 10 points
- Aces pay one point
All bets available in the game screen are only for odd values. So, if you guess the colour of a card right you will not earn payout if the sum of points is a multiple of two.
Bets and rewards in Odd One In
You place chips in the game screen and try to guess the features of cards that will appear in the round. You can try to guess:
- The colour of cards in a hand. A pair of black or red cards will pay you 7:1. Red and black cards — 3:1. Two cards of a kind — 30:1
- The range of points — high and low hands. Low hand is composed of cards with the sum of points in the range of 3 to 11. This bet pays 7:2. High hand — the sum of points has to be from 13 to 19. These hands pay 5:2
- Separate number — bet on the exact score of two cards. The highest-paying hand of 3, 5 or 7 points earns you 75, 35 and 25 times your bet on a number. Hands of 13, 15 and 17 points will award you 10, 12 and 15 times your bet respectively. A hand of 9 and 19 points pay 18:1 and 11 points win 9:1
- The sum of points in a specific range. You can place bets on two numbers by using the following fields — 3 and 5, 5 and 7, 7 and 9, 9 and 11, 11 and 13, 13 and 15, 15 and 17, 17 and 19. The right guess will win you 25, 15, 10, 5.5, 4, 5, 6 and 8 times your bet respectively
You can bet on any odd number by using the Any Odd Number window that will earn you 1:1.
Bets on certain numbers award the maximum prizes. This principle is taken from roulette. You have small chances to guess the number correctly. So, if you guess the sum of two cards you will win a maximum payout.
Another lucrative bet is the stake onsuit. The odd hand of the same suit comes up rather rarely. It is difficult to guess the suit of cards to be dealt. So, the higher the reward, the fewer chances to get a hand you want.
Odd One In by 1x2 Gaming is some kind of mix of card game and roulette. The main game element is a deck of 52 playing cards that is shuffled before each deal. The wide range of bets increases chances to earn a payout. Your main goal is to collect a hand with an odd number of points.