Crypt Crusade Gold Online Game Review
Play for free Crypt Crusade Gold online game where you will have to overcome all sorts of obstacles, like in a board game, so that you can hit the jackpot. This slot by Microgaming features special symbols, which will pay their appropriate rewards, and traps for the main character.
Crypt Crusade Gold Bonus Game
Once the character steps on the symbol with a golden compass, a jackpot bonus game will be launched without the further need to walk on the plates to the very end. This is when a golden ring will pop up divided into 10 sections. The size of the jackpot will depend on which section the explorer will land, as well as on your bet value.
- These are the rewards for the minimum bet: 10, 12.50, 15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 100, 250 and 500 coins
- This is how the figures will skyrocket when you play with the maximum bet: 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 800, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 coins
The explorer will be landing in those sections at random. At neonslots.com you can play more gambling games online for free with no download and no registration required.
Rewards in Crypt Crusade Gold
You will come across some plates with coins on your way to the jackpot. If the explorer steps on any of them, you will get a reward. The closer to the jackpot you are, the higher the rewards. The amount will depend on your bet value. With the maximum bet of 10 credits the rewards will be distributed as follows:
- On the 16th plate - 5 coins
- On the 23rd plate - 10
- On the 29th plate - 20
- On the 32nd plate - 30
- On the 36th plate - 50
- On the 41st plate - 80
- On the 44th plate - 100
- On the 46th plate - 150
- On the 47th plate - the jackpot
If the explorer steps on the plates with skulls, he will fall through and the game will be over. You will have to click New Game to start a new round.
Gameplay in Crypt Crusade Gold
Gameplay in Crypt Crusade Gold slot themed to treasures takes place on the screen with a huge plate placed in the centre with a chestful of gold on the top and the word "Jackpot" on it. A pathway laid out with little plates leads to the treasure, and the plates are of four different kinds:
- Normal gray ones - with no traps, but with no rewards either
- Golden ones with arrows - will let you jump ahead across several plates in one move
- Golden ones with coins - will pay you a reward
- Ones with skulls - these are the traps that will bring the round to a close
The main character in the game - the explorer - must reach the centre to claim the jackpot. Control buttons and windows are located underneath the reels:
- View Pays - opens the paytable that describes the rules of the game
- Stake - displays your bet for one spin
- The dial - is a counter of moves made in one spin
- The Spins window - shows the countdown of the spins (a total of 8)
- The New Game button - to restart the game. If you see the word Spin on this button, it means that a new spin has been launched
- Turbo - the turbo mode
- Win - is a window that displays your win for the most recent move
First off you have to determine your bet value by clicking on the +/- buttons under the Stake button. The minimum value is 0.50 coins and the maximum is 10. The higher your bet, the higher you reward will be at the end of the round. Next click on the New Game button. You will see the number 8 coming up on the counter - this is exactly how many spins the explorer will have. The dial will measure through how many plates the character will traverse in one move. In eight moves you have to go through as many plates as you can and not fall into the trap.
Crypt Crusade Gold by Microgaming is a variation of a step-by-step arcade that resembles a board game. You have a chance to hit the jackpot of up to 10,000 coins.