Single Deck Blackjack Online Slot - Play Free
Single Deck Blackjack is an online slot powered by Betsoft with basic table game rules. The slot imitates a table for three people. So, you can play 3 hands.
The distinctive feature that Single Deck Blackjack has to offer is the game only uses one deck of 52 cards without Jokers. The ordinary version uses 6 decks.
The main goal in Single Deck Blackjack
A lot of players think that the main goal in blackjack is to score 21 points or as close to 21 as possible. This isn't completely true.
Actually, your objective is to beat the dealer. You have to reach a final score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
You score points according to the card values. Each card has its rank:
- The low cards — from 2 to 10. They earn you the corresponding number of points
- Pictures from Jack to King. These all have the same value, paying you 10 points
- Ace is a card with two values, 1 or 11 points. For example, you get an Ace and a six. This hand awards either 7 or 17 points
The system selects what is best for you. If after that you are dealt a 4, you'll have 21 points. Or if you use the previous total of 7 — 14 points.
How combinations are formed
Single Deck Blackjack involves 4 possible outcomes:
- You win a blackjack, the highest hand. It contains an Ace and any card valued as 10 points (from 10 to King). This set of cards is the most valuable. Payout ratio is 3:2. In other words, if you bet 1 game chip you earn 2.5 chips. 1.5 of net income
- The prize is your reward for collecting total points as close to 21 as possible. For example, you get 20 points and the dealer gets 18. In this case, you win. The payout multiplier is 1:1. If you place 1 chip, you win 2 chips, the net gain is 1 chip respectively
- A tie means that both the player and the dealer have the same number of points. In this case, you get your bet back
- Busting is when the total points exceeds 21
Features of the gameplay
Start your game with placing the bet. The table in Single Deck Blackjack consists of 3 boxes. You can use one, two or all the boxes. There are no requirements for the bet size.
The gameplay includes several stages:
- Placing the bet. You select the deal value and place game chips
- Dealing. The dealer deals the cards alternately, one for you and one for himself. Initially, you are dealt two cards. One of the dealers cards is face-up
- Combination completion You have to decide whether to take another card or to stand after calculating your points
This stage comes with a special rule. You can take as many cards as you want if the total points doesn't exceed 21. The Dealer has to stop taking cards once his score reaches 17 points but he can still take one when he scores 16 points.
- The calculation of prizes. Once you decide on each box the dealer reveals his cards. The resulting hand is compared to the player's hands. The combination is considered a winning one when it consists of 21 points or as close to 21 as possible
The additional rules
Single Deck Blackjack features extra opportunities during the gameplay:
- Split — is the splitting of two cards of identical rank into two boxes. For example, you are dealt two Queens. You can split the hand into two by doubling the bet. New hands are dealt additional cards. If identical cards are dealt again you can repeat this process once more
The combination of an Ace and a 10 collected after splitting isn't considered as blackjack. It is considered as an ordinary set of 21 points and is paid accordingly.
- Double means doubling. Once you collect 10 or 11 points for a combination of cards you can use this feature. It doubles your bet and allows you to get 1 additional card
- Insurance. When the dealer's face-up card is an Ace you can use insurance in case he has a blackjack. The cost of insurance is half of your bet. It pays 2:1 if the dealer has a blackjack. Otherwise, you lose the game chips spent on insurance
How to control Single Deck Blackjack
To study all the features of this game you can play the trial version on our website. Our website has the licensed demo version, with the same features and functions as the full one. Just load Single Deck Blackjack to play for free. And you will get 1,000 credits in your account.
Once the game loads, the game table pops up on the screen. This table comes with Place Bet boxes, the same as the real game table has. You place game chips on these pictures. The cards are also dealt here.
As mentioned above you can play from 1 to 3 hands. Dealer's cards will be displayed on the top of the game table under the picture of a box with game chips.
In the bottom of the interface you will see control buttons:
- Use the section with the pictures of game chips to set the bet. Click on the game chip with the desired denomination. After that hit the Place Bet button. Now the bets are placed!
Note that there are limits in this slot. You can place from 1 to 100 coins on each hand.
- Deal launches the slot. Once you hit it the dealer deals the cards. This button can turn into Repeat after each deal. You can repeat the latest stake by clicking this button once. It is very handy for those who like playing several hands with different bet levels
- Use Double and Split for additional features as listed above. You can double your bet after getting one card or split your bet into 2 boxes, respectively.
- Clear, removes all the bets from the game table. It removes all the game chips quickly. This feature is great for those players who like to change stakes throughout the game
On the left is an information bar, where you can track the results of your game. Bet and Bal display the total bet and funds in your account. Use Sound on/Sound off button to turn the sound effects on or off.
Experienced players claim that Single Deck Blackjack awards considerable payouts. The theoretical return to player (RTP) is about 99%. In other words, the casino only benefits from 1% of player's bets.
You can check whether it's true by testing the trial version. In addition, you can use several strategies during the gameplay. Experienced players say that there are several techniques which help to win Single Deck Blackjack.